A/C Condensation Line adapter
$9.95 – $39.95
The OPTIONAL A/C CONDENSATION Hose Line Adapter is used in conjunction with the PRESSURE PLUMBER to clean out A/C condensation lines from debris allowing the A/C to operate more efficiently. The nozzle shaped cone on the one end of the adapter fits most A/C condensation lines – from 3/8″ to 1″ (0.95 cm – 2.54cm).
How to use the optional “A/C CONDENSATION Hose Line Adapter“:
- completely remove the green PRESSURE PLUMBER cap from the can by slightly pulling on the cap – it should come off easily – don’t worry – it will snap back on for regular sink and drain use.
- by removing the ‘green’ cap from the can, this exposes a “white” bushing. REMOVE THIS WHITE BUSHING, by simply holding the can with your hand and using the top of your thumb to push off the white bushing. DO NOT DISCARD the bushing as it will be needed to replace the GREEN CAP. (the white bushing may come off with the green cap)
- take the “black round cap” end of the “A/C CONDENSATION HOSE LINE ADAPTER” and snap firmly onto the top rim of the can. Make sure it is firmly in place.
- Lift the “lid” of the “black round cap” to access the activation button – do not press down just yet
- to clean and clear the A/C condensation line, expose the end of the A/C condensation line at the A/C to allow the insertion of the nozzle attached to the A/C Condensation Hose Line Adapter
- Insert the NOZZLE end of the adapter hose into the open end of the A/C Condensation line. While firmly holding the nozzle into place, press down on the activation button and HOLD FOR ONE – 2 SECONDS ONLY! Repeat if necessary.
- Close the round black lid to avoid accidental discharge of PRESSURE PLUMBER for next use.
- up to 24 uses with the 24 SHOT CAN!
Removing the A/C Condensation Hose Line Adapter from the can:
- With one hand firmly hold can and with your other hand grip the ‘black round cap’ and pull up to remove.
- Replace “white”bushing inside the rim of the PRESSURE PLUMBER by working it into the rim.
- check to make sure the “white” bushing is snug and cannot fall out.
- replace the green cap by lightly twisting the PRESSURE PLUMBER can into the Green Cap until the Cap and Can are (
- You are now ready to use PRESSURE PLUMBER on sinks and other drains.
Total length of adapter hose & nozzle: approx 39″
fits PRSSURE PLUMBER
NOZZLE fits 3/8″ to 1″ (0.95cm- 2.54cm) condensation lines